WEBINARJAM New Launch
Grand Opening Sale Ends Midnight, 31-Aug-2017 PST
I’m Signing Up To WebinarJam!
I want to replace GOTO Meeting and GOTO Webinar with WebinarJam.
WebinarJam no longer uses Google Hangouts which means it should be more reliable.
The only way to find out is to try it – and there’s a 30 day guarantee.
The reasons I’m switching to WebinarJam right now:
- It’s a cost effective option at $39 per month (when paid annually). But this offer price ends when the timer above runs out.
- It’s got many more functions than GOTO Webinar (see sales page)
- It allows for easy recording of webinars for replay later
- but the most important reason is because I think it’ll help with ranking pages quickly for difficult keywords. I have yet to test this out, but if it works, I’ll tell you about it.
This is what you can do with WebinarJam
- Stream to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, or the private JamCast broadcaster
- Secure webinar rooms with password protection
- Engage with a virtual whiteboard, polls and live chat
- Customize pages for brand consistency
- Inject pre-recorded video for perfect presentations
- Automatically record every webinar
- Communicate pre and post webinar with built in autoresponders
- Know your data with our advanced analytics and tracking